Founded in 1974, the Rodman Group is the oldest company in its sector with over 14,000 boats constructed & delivered over 38 years, making Rodman the indisputable leader of the Spanish nautical industry.
Rodman offer vessels that are diverse and versatile, combining high standards of quality, excellent sea-keeping and ensuring maximum safety.
What Makes a Rodman?
- Five factories between Northern Spain and Portugal
- Largest industrial surface area spanning over 240,000sqm (66,000sqm under cover)
- More than 700 skilled & dedicated employees
The 3 Divisions Of Rodman Group
- Metal Docks: Constructs steel ships from 30m to 170m
- Nautical Professional: Constructs fibreglass navy patrol vessels of up to 30m, fishing craft of up to 36m and Regata sailing yachts built for the Americas Cup
- Nautical Recreational: Constructs three different pleasure craft ranges:
- Rodman Fisher & Cruiser
- Rodman Spirit
- Rodman Muse
Let us take you on an exciting journey into the world of Rodman. Explore our selection of 4 major categories of exquisitely crafted Rodmans below: